QURAN RECITATION COURSE
The primary objective of this course is to help students recite Quran in the way it is to be recited. The experienced teachers teach the students regarding the rules that need to be followed in order to recite the words and verses properly.
OBJECTIVES OF QURAN WITH TAJWEED
Tajweed is the set of rules governing the pronunciation and recitation of the Quran. A course in Quran with Tajweed would teach students the proper pronunciation and recitation of the Quran according to these rules. The course also covers the rules of elongation, pause, pronunciation of the letters, and other elements of Tajweed. This type of course is offered in Islamic centres or online and is led by a qualified teacher with expertise in Tajweed and Quran recitation.
Major Modules Of Tajweed Course
- The different types of Quran letters and their pronunciation.
- The characteristics of each letter and how to articulate them properly.
- The rules of Waqf (stopping) and how to properly pause and continue recitation.
- The rules of Madd (lengthening) and how to elongate certain sounds.
- The rules of Idgham (merging) and how to merge two or more sounds together.
- The rules of Qalqalah (vibration) and how to pronounce letters with a slight vibration.
- The rules of Noon and Meem Sakinah (nasalization) and how to properly nasalize these letters.
- The rules of Raa (pronunciation) and how to properly pronounce this letter.